Porr Man Dies At Bachelor Party After Stripper’s Large Breasts Suffocate Him | Empire News Foton
Greg Miller, 24, died on Saturday evening at his bachelor party, after a Naturist Cinema accidentally suffocated him with her breasts. It was intense. Suffocated By Breasts says that during the part, Miller shoved his face between her breasts, and about 5-minutes later, she realized that he Suffocated By Breasts no longer moving.
I guess he suffocated in there. Well, in them. I mean, I kind of feel bad for Brenda, his fiance, but she is sorta a bitch anyway, so no harm, no foul. I know that Mills is looking down at us right now, rubbing one out over his own death. Classic Miller, dude. Ringling Bros. Please Help!
Greg Miller, 24, died on Saturday evening at his bachelor party, after a stripper accidentally suffocated him with her breasts.
Greg Miller, 24, died on Saturday evening at his bachelor party, after a stripper accidentally suffocated him with her breasts. The dancer, whose name is Jiggles, reportedly has size Triple-E breasts, and often uses them by shoving them in the faces of her customers.
I’m just curious and hopeful I’m not the only one. Do any of you ladies have the problem of being choked or the suffocating feeling by your breasts while laying down in any position? For me it’s terrible when I lay on my sides. I can’t imagine how much worse it’s going to get.
Mum-of-three Claire, 30, says the last frightening incident ended her relationship with boyfriend Mark. Particularly as lusty Claire demands sex up to five times a day. Claire, who lives with Chris in Derby, blames high oestrogen levels for her strong sex drive — and her big boobs. Claire found she was going to be bigger than other girls when she was She went for her first bra fitting and discovered she was a C cup. Girls used to unclip my bra strap during school assembly, while boys stared at my boobs as though they were from outer space. And by the time Claire turned 18, her boobs had grown to a J cup, swamping her tiny size 6 frame.